Monday, May 14, 2012

CANMT Trip: Dallas and My Birthday

Our first Texas BBQ meal was yummy. The fried pickles were so addicting. I know! Fried pickles!
The kids were exhausted but full of enegy at the same time. That made for an active lunch. The Hunts went home, and we headed back to the Gamlen house. On the way we saw some Dallas sights.
Informart - modeled after They Crystal Palace
American Airlines Center - hockey is played here!
The Grassy Knoll

Southfork Ranch - Where "Dallas" was filmed. Actually not in Dallas. It's in Parker, TX, very close to where the Gamlens live.

Jennifer made Dr. Pepper cupakes for my birthday.


That was so sweet of her! I'm not sure what recipe she used. I know she changed one up a bit. I'm now on a quest to find the best one out there! After the kids went to bed I opened a few presents that Rocky brought and that my sister gave me when we were in Mesa, AZ.
Then we got things ready for Easter. Jason had the cute idea of leaving a carrot for the Easter Bunny along with a note. In return the Easter Bunny left a note and Easter baskets.
The Easter baskets
The note Jason wanted to leave with the carrot, the response, and the filled eggs waiting for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment