Friday, June 1, 2012

CANMT Trip: Snow Fun

 Our motel that night was not great. But it was just a last minute place to sleep, so it was fine. With all the snow outside, Melodie just wanted to play in it.
There was a pretty big patch of snow in front of our room in the parking lot, so we bundled her up and let her play. She was in heaven.
Melodie has wanted to make snow angels for a long time. That's why at White Sands earlier in the trip she made sand angels. When she first saw the snow she asked if she could make a snow angel, but she either wasn't dressed for it, or there wasn't an area where she could. When I told her she could make one now, she didn't hesitate.
 

I thought it was especially funny when she couldn't get up.

Then she started throwing snowballs again.

She threw a couple at the car, and then turned on Rocky.

Rocky played with her for a little while, but not having gloves hindered his offense. Soon I was out there throwing snowballs with Mel instead.
I couldn't help it though; I had to get Rocky a few times.
I ended up covered in my fair share of snow.
After a while we put Melodie in a warm bath, which she loved after playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment