Sunday, June 21, 2015

Starting Again

Yep, I am going to blog this summer. I swear.
We've had so many fun adventures that I regret not blogging about. Maybe sometime I'll go back to show our really fabulous one. By far the biggest adventure was having a baby in our mini van. We didn't quite make it to the hospital. I stopped blogging when I became pregnant because I was so sick. And then I just kind of forgot about it and enjoyed our new addition.
But now I'm ready. Mostly because I want to document our "Passport to Adventure" this summer. My oldest is bemoaning the fact that school is out for the summer, so I wanted to come up with something to keep her excited about learning and keep me involved with the kiddos. We only have 7 weeks of summer this year (school schedule change) so Melodie picked a country/Disney movie for each week. We have activities, field trips, etc... planned for our adventure.
You are welcome to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment